Henry O. Harris Jr. - Served in U.S. Army March 29, 1951 - January 9, 1953 – Appointed January 1, 1960 – Badge # 176 - Served at FAO, Engine 5 and 13, Truck 2, and as Chief's Aide. Retired April 1, 1988. Also a Golden Gloves champ.
Engine Company 5 Crew at Headquarters - 115 Van Houten Street - 1968 Ball Book
Men of Engine 5 pictured alongside Engine Company 1's 1957 FWD Pumper at HDQTs: Front row L-R: Captain Milton Katz, Captain Charles S. Walker, Randolph Reid, George Duin, Henry O. Harris Jr., Phil Bomhoff and on apparatus Robert Montag, George Asbaty, Frank J. Crampton.
With members of Engine Company 5 at 115 Van Houten Street in 1967
Henry Harris made the cover of January 1964 Fire Engineering Magazine - Franklin Street General Alarm fire ion October 21, 1963 - Engine Company 5 responded on the third alarm - In the photo are FF Henry Harris at right - Captain Charles S Walker in center and at left FF Tommy Alala. This is one of the most historic photos in PFD history
Mid 1960s photo of FF sitting around kitchen table at Van Houten Street Headquarters - Left to right: Rober Montag, Richard Korger, Ed Gurlacz, Pellegrino Vitale, George Maloney, Randolph Reid & Henry Harris-in dress uniform. The man on the left, with blue shirt is unknown and the FF with back of head to camera is Joe Francese
Photo by Chief Aide Joe McCabe
November 6 fire scene published November 8, 1976 Paterson News courtesy Dennis Morrison
February 21 Paterson Evening News courtesy Dennis Morrison
Dedication plaque on apparatus of Ladder 2
Apparatus Dedication Plaque
Courtesy Dennis Morrison
April 28, 1968 Market and Clark Streets
Engine 13 at Park Ave & E 27th St. L-R Henry Otis Harris, Captain Joe Pelligrino, Charley Walker (son) - Park Ave & East 27th Street Fire
October 7, 2008: Henry Harris death and obituary (October 9)